Our charity evaluation process
Percent Pledge evaluates all nonprofit partners across a wide range of carefully considered vetting criteria, such as the following:
- Bonus: customer-specific criteria, such as alignment with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitments.
- Clear and consistent impact transparency of positive, intended outcomes.
- A unique and innovative approach to solve long-standing issues, often through technology, model, systems, and or partnerships.
- Transparent financials when reviewed by our partner, The Giving Back Fund, whose team carries 200+ years of expertise.
- Diverse leadership that is representative of the communities served.
- Top-tier ratings from evidence-based charity evaluations, such as GuideStar, GiveWell, and Charity Navigator.