Our Veterans Cause Portfolio contains highly strategic nonprofits supporting veterans by providing resources for civilian life and jobs training for life after service.
What is a Cause Portfolio?
Cause Portfolios are full of carefully chosen nonprofits to donate to that make an incredible impact on specific causes separately. So when united in our Portfolios, it allows your team to make a holistic impact on the cause.
Charities in the Veterans Cause Portfolio
Operation First Response
Serving wounded heroes and their families.See charity detailschevron_right
Disasters are our business. Veterans are our passion.See charity detailschevron_right
PAT TILLMAN FOUNDATION
Developing the next generation of American leaders.See charity detailschevron_right
BUNKER LABS NFP INC
Inspire, equip, and connect veterans through their journey of entrepreneurship.See charity detailschevron_right
Our charity evaluation process
Percent Pledge evaluates all nonprofit partners across a wide range of carefully considered vetting criteria, such as the following:
- Top-tier ratings from evidence-based charity evaluations, such as GuideStar, GiveWell, and Charity Navigator.
- Diverse leadership that is representative of the communities served.
- Transparent financials when reviewed by our partner, The Giving Back Fund, whose team carries 200+ years of expertise.
- A unique and innovative approach to solve long-standing issues, often through technology, model, systems, and or partnerships.
- Clear and consistent impact transparency of positive, intended outcomes.
- Bonus: customer-specific criteria, such as alignment with Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitments.
Support the Veterans Cause Portfolio
Launch Percent Pledge Lite for free in no time
- Automated donation matching — so easy that you forget about it
- All the volunteer impact without the tediousness
- Rapidly respond to crises with confidence, while ensuring employees are supported
- Most straightforward & easiest workplace giving onboarding process guaranteed